As many of you know, in 2013, I took a leap of faith to start Brooklyn Delhi. It was my first foray into becoming an entrepreneur, one that has been exciting and liberating and at times downright scary. There's been lots of ups and downs but in general I feel the business is slowly but steadily moving onwards and upwards. And today, I am happy to share some exciting news with you, but I will need your votes to help make it a reality.
I was just chosen as a finalist in the Tory Burch Fellows Competition for women entrepreneurs and need your support to make it to the final round. The fellowship would provide Brooklyn Delhi with valuable mentorship, education ($10K worth) and capital ($100K!) to help scale the business and bring Indian flavors to a wider audience.
You can vote for me once everyday starting today until April 4th here: http://bit.ly/2mj5ipH
Why vote for Brooklyn Delhi:
• We are making the grocery aisles more diverse with Indian home cooking.
• We support local farmers.
• We produce our batches at St. John's Bread & Life, the largest soup pantry in Brooklyn and provide work opportunities for their staff.
• We are a majority-owned minority and woman business.
• Our products are delicious and made with all natural ingredients and no preservatives.
Please share widely & don't forget to vote everyday!